CERTIFICATE COURSE IN EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN HUMANITARIAN PROGRAMMES
Africa Institute for Project Management Studies is pleased to announce Effective Leadership in Humanitarian programmes Distance Learning Certificate Course
What does the course cover?
- Management strategies
- Leading and delivering programmes
- Leadership in humanitarian settings
- Negotiation skills
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand your style of leadership and how that fits into your organization
- Develop and implement new approaches to leading
- Understand leadership within the humanitarian context
- Implement management strategies
- Make decisions by balancing pros and cons of particular courses of actions
- Negotiate with various actors and influence decisions
- Understand ways to continue developing your skills
• All materials are made available through Online or Distance LearningApproaches
• Approximately 5-6 hours time commitment of your time per week
• At your own time schedule, no live participation needed
• Weekly feedback from committed instructors
• Participants are expected to submit weekly assignments electronically toearn certificate of completion
Participants will need to use email, upload and download word docs,PowerPoint files and PDFs, and post on the discussion board or sendassignments by email. If you do not have internet speed sufficient todownload materials, an offline DVD or hard copies course may be the rightalternative for you. Materials Provided: Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
After they have read the material for each unit, students are expected totest their own Learning by completing some relevant exercises and tasks.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content,students will be required to submit three assignments.
DURATION AND COURSE LOAD: 8 Weeks - 5 to 6 hours per week
PARTICIPANTS: Development Professionals
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $500
ORGANIZERS: Africa Institute for Project Management Studies
LANGUAGE: English only
FORMAT: Web-based and Distance Learning facilitated
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to the course start date, selected participants will receive, viaemail, an official invitation letter along with instructions on how to payfor the course. Course log on instructions will be emailed to you on theday the course is scheduled to begin or as soon as payment is received
Training Package Value for the Money Training will be moderated byprofessional with hands on skills and great wealth in Conflict Management.
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Africa Institute for Project Management Studies